Social Media Policy
The rules of conduct to be kept in the spaces activated by the Friul Intagli Industries on social networks
Friul Intagli Industries SpA uses the Internet and social media to inform, communicate, and raise awareness of various aspects of the company’s business. In particular, it also promotes participation and dialogue with its stakeholders through social networks like Facebook and Linkedin. In these spaces and with these activities, the company intends to pursue aims of general interest.
Through social media, Friul Intagli Industries informs users about its personnel’s research, projects and initiatives. The contents published concern company information, events, new projects and development plans.
By taking advantage of the typical opportunities of these services, the company can occasionally share and re-launch contents and messages of public interest and utility created by third parties (other bodies or subjects). While verifying their accuracy and reliability as much as possible, the company assumes no liability for any incorrect or out-dated information.
The presence of advertising spaces in the margins of the contents published on the social network pages used by the company is not controlled by administration, but is managed independently by the social networks themselves.
Rules of use
Friul Intagli Industries is committed to managing communication and dialogue spaces within its profiles in the various social networks, asking its stakeholders - who have the opportunity to actively participate on their own initiative through forms of interaction such as comments, messages and reviews - to comply with some rules:
- Everyone is asked to present their opinion correctly and limitedly, based as far as possible on verifiable facts, and to respect the opinions of others.
- In social networks everyone is responsible for the content they publish and the opinions they express. Therefore, insults, vulgarity, discrimination, threats, unfounded accusations and, in general, violent and aggressive attitudes will not be tolerated.
- The contents published must always respect the privacy of people. References to facts or details without public relevance and that harm the personal sphere of third parties (e.g. employees, collaborators, customers, suppliers, etc.) must be avoided.
- The public interest of the topics is an essential requirement. These spaces must not e used in any way to deal with personal cases.
- Each discussion is linked to a specific topic of general interest. We ask all participants to respect this, and to avoid widening the discussion in a generic and indiscriminate way.
- No form of advertising, spam or promotion of private interests or illegal activities will be tolerated.
- Contents that infringe copyright or the unauthorised use of registered trademarks are not allowed.
The company's moderation, and any replies, of its own spaces will take place subsequently to the publication, and is aimed solely at containing, in the reasonable time and manner possible, any conduct contrary to the rules of use. In the most serious cases - and in particular in the case of non-compliance with the rules shared in this document - the company reserves the right to delete the contents, remove users from their spaces, and report them to the moderation filters of the host social network.
Users can submit their reports (for example to report abuse or copyright infringement) to
Friul Intagli Industries SpA
Human Resources Office
Via Oderzo, 68 - Prata di Pordenone (PN)
Telephone number: +39 0434 615311
The first date of publication of this document is 11/06/2018; the text is reviewed and updated over time based on needs.
Last update: 17/04/2019 17:15